Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

Any NP mums in Geelong area?? - Page: 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

02-04-2011, 01:11 AM #11
Unregistered

Any NP mums in Geelong area??
Hi Girls,
I am new to Geelong and mum to a 20 month old little boy, I would love to meet up with some like minded mums. The original post was a long time ago but Carlafish and Ollies mum maybe the 3 of us can meet up being the most recent posters?
Look forward to hearing from you
Amy

29-04-2011, 05:32 AM #12
Unregistered

Hi Mums,

I am also from Geelong and would like to catch up with other mums. Happy to travel or have mums come to my house. Let me know if you have started catching up and wouldnt mind another joining. I have a 19month old little girl and am due in 3 weeks with my second.

Look forward to hearing from you!

04-07-2011, 01:44 AM #13
Unregistered

Hi Geelong mums,

Sounds like a great idea to catch up Nessa31, Amy and Carlafish and of course whoever else is interested.

Should we arrange something?

Sam Big Grin

30-07-2011, 06:06 AM #14
Unregistered

Hi All,

I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this website! My daughter was born back in winter 2009 and it would have been great to connect with Geelong people back in the newborn days. Oh well, we persevered without knowing anyone else who co-slept, wore a sling and used cloth nappies etc, and now toddler land is just brilliant. I have actually come across a fair few people who do one or more of those things... Smile Um, I'm really new to forums and postings (this is my first ever post) so I thought there was only one page, last post back in February... and I just wanted to let you know that the Freshwater Creek Steiner school has several playgroups, as well as one out at Barwon Heads and an unofficial one at Anglesea. It's a really lovely atmosphere and I find it supports 'natural parenting' (if it means what I think it means) without being exclusive. It may be a nice way for you to meet like minded people. I've now realised that the last post was this month... hehe. Hope that you guys met up and had a good time. If there are anymore meet ups planned maybe I could drop by and say hi too, it's always nice to know like minded people around (although I live 30 minutes away from Geelong, towards Colac). Cheers

15-08-2011, 03:00 AM #15
Unregistered

Hi Sam, I'm new to this forum and from Geelong. I've got a 5 and almost 3 yr old and one in the way. I always got the weird looks when taking either bub out in the hug-a-bub. Also got told off in a supermarket when an old lady asked me how old my little one was- I said 2 days and she seemed horrified that I wasn't cooped up on a hospital bed!!

07-04-2014, 11:24 PM #16
Unregistered

Hi Geelong mummas,

I realise this was a while ago now but hoping some of you might be still on here! I'm moving from Melbourne to Geelong in a few months so I will be looking for some like minded mums to catch up with. I have a 19 month old busy little boy, a husband and a dog. We're also wanting some advice on the best family friendly Geelong suburbs that aren't too expensive! Can anyone recommend any? Preferably ones that have good playgroups, primary schools, doctors etc and that have a more 'alternative' vibe. We're a breastfeeding, co sleeping, baby wearing family so we want to pick a suburb that will be more likely to have similar families to us! We're not exactly the stereotype 'alternatives' either, we are just your average young family but I'm finding that because we are less mainstream in our parenting, that it's hard to find others who understand our style!
Hopefully there's some Geelong mumma's here to help direct us, I'd love to hear from you.