Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

Anyone Steiner homeschooling? - Page: 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-12-2006, 03:09 AM #11
Unregistered

Anyone Steiner homeschooling?
Which books exactly? The Golden beetle books are available from Alan Whitehead's site in Australia-google spiritual syllabus and golden beetle. I was reading a discussion on these books the on waldorf homeschoolers mail list. They were described as being designed to stimulate the parents own creativity, so doesn't give everything. I think this is nice as it does allow you to adapt your 'curriculum' to your own life and environment.

09-12-2006, 05:53 AM #12
Unregistered

mama_bel;340924 Wrote:Golden Beetle Books are pretty full-on. Very rich in content, but not exactly how-to manuals. Do you have A Steiner Homeschool, Meg?

You're telling me!! I have read them all through (I have 4 of the syllabus ones and 6 of the others, including A Steiner Homeschool. I am on my second time reading through them now and am still finding them very heavy work...I have a fair idea of what I want to do, so bought them as a 'guide' - finding them good, but challenging - I will check out those other ones you recommend as well...:mrgreen

Yeah - we must get in touch sometime Kristi!! Seems strange that we live so close by and haven't managed to meet up yet... we'll get it together one day :wink:

15-12-2006, 08:49 PM #13
Unregistered

I am Steiner homeschooling, my daughter is just 3 so not really any schooling going on, just trying to get a rhythm to days etc. The material I use comes from

http://christopherushomeschool.org/

she also has some great downloads as well. She used to have a yahoo group but has now moved over to a paid forum.

hope this helps

Lisa

29-09-2012, 06:24 PM #14
Unregistered

anyone Steiner homeschooling in Victoria (Wallan/Kilmore/Lancefield/Broadford)?
Hi, i'd love to meet homeschoolers who have an interest in Steiner inspired methods in homeschooling!

29-09-2012, 06:31 PM #15
Unregistered

anyone homeschooling Steiner style in Victoria??
Hi, I'd love to meet families who homeschool using Steiner styles in Victoria. Is there any kind of group??

07-12-2012, 12:20 AM #16
Unregistered

Bumping this up as my head is back in the space again of

"How can I achieve this with four kids and do justice to their learning"

07-12-2012, 12:29 AM #17
Unregistered

Bumping this up as my head is back in the space again of

"How can I achieve this with four kids and do justice to their learning"

21-05-2013, 01:27 AM #18
Unregistered

mama_bel;341209 Wrote:Beau, there are quite a few Aussie shops who sell Steiner resources - see: Anthroposophical bookshops for the listings.
Nice one but I was thinking of doing some Google about these books. I bet that there would be plenty of books also in pdf format too so it would be easy to check them on PC.