Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

Conception after Reverse Tubal Ligation! - Page: 1

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-04-2006, 07:24 AM #1
Unregistered

Conception after Reverse Tubal Ligation!
Hiya all, I'm new to this site and I'm a mum of 2 already, Son, age 5yrs+8months and a Daughter,3yrs+2months and she has severe autism. Whilst undergoing my second c-section, I asked the docs would they do a ligation and so they did:! To my suprise and quite a few other peeps as at the time I was only 25yrs old and its very rare for them to perform this without a good enough reason and I didn't give one and wasn't asked. When my baby girl was around 2 I became clucky again and so much wanted to have another. So I searched for a private med insureance company to cover the the costs of the reverseSmile (THANK_YOU MEDIBANK PRIVATE). 12 months later, (now 10 days ago) I had the precedure done. So far the operation went well and no complications and my doc came b4 I left the hospital and said I wouldn't be suprised if you haven't concieved when you have your follow up appoint, which is this Monday. What can I say we have been trying so it's a possiblity(FINGERS CROSSED).

01-04-2006, 08:50 AM #2
Unregistered

welcome... wishing you luck so willl your doc be able to tell you if you have concieved or not????

01-04-2006, 05:09 PM #3
Unregistered

Welcome to NP Chelseafan!

04-04-2006, 06:06 PM #4
Unregistered

:welcomeChelseafan,

How did your followup appointment go? I had my tubes reversed September 2005, my ligation was done 9 years previous. I have 2 teenagers and this is our 5th month of ttc. :crossfin: for you.

Amanda

20-07-2009, 03:01 PM #5
Unregistered

Hi Chelseafan, I had my ligation done 9 yrs ago I had a 14month old and a six week old at the time, I've been looking into having it reversed any advice from u or anyone else who has been thru this would be gratefully appreciated, I definatly would like to hear more about how u went with medibank private I hope yr news from the doctor was good Smile

04-04-2011, 05:45 AM #6
Unregistered

hi there guys .
Im saving to get my tubal reversal done in june as i got tubal ligation done about 10 years ago while i was in a very bad relationship , i have now been with my prince charming for 8 1/2 years and going strong i just want the chance to for me and my prince to have our own bub to give all the love we have ..my other two girls from the OTHER relationship are over the moon about it as well and cant wait ...what i was wondering was how soon after the procedure am i able to concieve becaused the sooner the better i think lol cant wait...dreams of babies fill my head each and every day and night Kaffy xx:cool