Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

Homeschooling Families near Wagga Wagga? - Page: 1

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11-08-2009, 01:13 AM #1
Unregistered

Homeschooling Families near Wagga Wagga?
I have recently started homeschooling my two youngest children aged 11 and 13 and am struggling with some aspects of it. I'd love to find other families who are homeschooling, ideally would like to join a group. The BOS site has a contact but the email address is out of date.

This seems like a great site, I'm so glad I found it.

Big Grin

08-05-2011, 06:40 PM #2
Unregistered

Hello, I'm sorry this is SO late! It maybe completely irrelevant now! I'm sorry that I never saw your post. I typed in 'homeschool Wagga'on Google and your post came up, so just now I immediately joined this group in order to reply. It's SO hard for homeschoolers to find each other. The best way is through HEA (Home Education Association). There are 2 or 3 phone numbers for contacts in Wagga, including mine, ad an email address for a family in Gundagai, but she's very helpful and passes you on to contacts. I'm a mostly Unschooler and there is another unschooling family here. There are many homeschoolers here. Contact me if you're still homeschooling or still in Wagga or the Riverina!

23-06-2011, 01:46 AM #3
Unregistered

Hi,

My name is Sarah and I have just moved to near Coleambally and will be homeschooling my 2 children (currenty preschoolers). I am keen to meet up with any homeschoolers or unschoolers in the area. Please do contact me via here or to my email (I do not know if you can do that, I have only just 5 mins ago registered so I could post this!). Thanks!

Sarah

27-06-2011, 03:32 AM #4
Unregistered

Hello ladies,
May I recommend that you visit (if you haven't already), the Connecting Queensland Home Schoolers ning site.
http://connectinghomeschoolers.ning.com
There are families from all over QLD and a great place for support.

08-09-2013, 05:56 AM #5
Unregistered

Hi I am in wagga and hoping to homeschool. I know this is really late but hopefully I can connect with homeschoolers in area

08-01-2014, 03:42 AM #6
Unregistered

Hi Natasha, I'm Sam, I homeschool my 5 year old daughter in Wagga, would love to connect with you, and others! I haven't had much luck connecting with many hs families here!

09-01-2014, 02:28 AM #7
Unregistered

Hi Sam, excited to finally find someone in Wagga that is homeschooling . I have your number now will try and contact you soon. Smile

17-02-2014, 01:29 AM #8
Unregistered

Hi Sam and Natasha,

I am in the Wagga area also. I have five kids between 10 and 16 who I am schooling via distance education. Do either of you have children around this age? My kids are looking are to meet other kids who are homeschooled or do distance education.

28-03-2014, 12:14 AM #9
Unregistered

Hi all... I am seriously considering homeschooling my six year old daughter, we are in Wagga too. Really pleased to see that there a few homeschoolers out there. Social isolation is my biggest concern with homeschooling