Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

St George & Sutherland Shire Gifted and Alternative Early Ed Playgroup - Page: 1

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-09-2009, 01:05 AM #1
CamnAdam

St George & Sutherland Shire Gifted and Alternative Early Ed Playgroup
Hi guys,
Last post has dissapeard Confusedhrug may have been because I added my info?
Anyway, I was wondering if there was any interest in the St George & Sutherland Shire area for gifted kids and parents/carers interested in alternative early childhood education such as Steiner, Montessori & Home Schooling to join a playgroup I am trying to get started.
I am a teacher trained mum hoping to find like minds in my area to meet up and support one another and let our little possums enjoy each others company in a nurturing, creative and friendly environment. Big Grin

30-03-2013, 11:05 AM #2
Unregistered

Hi CamnAdam, are you still interested in setting up a playgroup for gifted children in the St George and Sutherland area? How old is/are you child/ren? I am trying to connect with other parents of gifted children in my local community so we can support each other as well as have an opportunity for my almost 4 year old to socialize and play with children that he can relate to. I would love to hear back from you or any other parents of gifted children. I am also interested in any of the education models you mentioned, including progressive/democratic. We used to go to a Steiner playground and now currently he is going to a Monesssori Prechool. Not sure what will be nextSmile lol

28-04-2013, 06:53 AM #3
Unregistered

Hi Mamabubi,
We are in the St George area, I have an almost 4yo boy and a 9mo girl.
We are looking to meet like minded folks locally. Please let me know if your keen for a meet up playdate.
I went to a Steiner school for some of my own education and have done some studies in early childhood so would relish the opportunity to discuss your experiences.
Rainbow

05-08-2013, 12:11 AM #4
Unregistered

Hi Rainbow!

So glad to hear that you are in my area. I haven't been regular on this forum for a while so I decided to check in again today and I st saw your post now. I just private messaged you and I hope I hear from you soonSmile
mamabubi x