Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

Susan's Progress - Page: 4

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

19-08-2007, 12:41 AM #31
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
well did this ever fall to the wayside!

Due to stress and family and many personal problems I gained a whopping 15 odd kilos.

am back to trying to take care of myself again though!

19-08-2007, 12:55 AM #32
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
Me too Susan (in that I regained 15kg of the 22kg I lost). It was really quite easy to do... :roll Now the hard work starts again.

19-08-2007, 12:59 AM #33
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
isn't it annoying how easy it is to gain yet you have to work really hard to lose it!

19-08-2007, 03:37 AM #34
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
And I naiively thought because I had lost weight the 'right' way, through exercise and sensible eating, with everything in moderation, that it would be harder to regain. Uh uh :headshake. Pretty bloody easy actually.... Oh well, done now. I actually just came back from a run. Feeling very tired, but good.

19-08-2007, 03:58 AM #35
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
Excellent on the run. I started running a week or so ago with my neighbour, we do it late at ngiht after the kids are asleep and just run up the hill of our street then walk back down then run back up.

19-08-2007, 07:25 AM #36
Unregistered

Susan's Progress
I put on some too when I went back to work for 6 months (not sure how much because I don't weigh Wink). Now I just keep putting on more daily lol (well that's what it seems like anyway lol). Will be a while for me though before it goes down again lol.

Hope it comes back off again for you without too much difficulty