Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts

have you lost weight and kept it off? - Page: 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-03-2011, 04:08 AM #11
Unregistered

have you lost weight and kept it off?
Thanks simply being, I do have my own copy of eat fat lose fat. Have you tried it, had sucess? I have not seriously followed any of the recommendations for a long enough time period. I have lost a bit of my faith in following any 'plan' and am at the point now of trying to incorperate things that I find work/feel good into my life so that I can sustain it. I know that I could follow eat fat lose fat and lose heaps of weight, but I also don't think I could sustain it long term. And coconut oil make me get a huge reaction! I can only tolerate about 2 tsp at the moment. I did build up to 2 tblsp for a while, but am back at getting what I believe is immediate reaction with candida die off, extreme nausea for about 5 hrs if I take too much. I can't believe eat fat doesn't address this, I found it on some wap forums, other people experiencing the same thing with coconut oil, it is powerful stuff!

LLV One of the 3 diets I did do was weightwatchers, diet yogurts yucko, can't believe I did that I wasn't even overweight back then!!

06-03-2011, 04:33 AM #12
Unregistered

I got the book just before I got pregnant so haven't tried it. Like you I don't like to follow specific plans. I plan on just using the main principles of the eating plan.

I have used coconut oil for cooking for almost a year now. Earlt in pregnancy I had started with 1 tsp in my tea and built it up to 1 1/2 tablespoons, but then I stopped taking it. This morning I took 1 heaped tablespoon in my tea and I didn't feel very well - headache and nausea. Will go back to 1 tsp and gradually build up, especially with being pregnant. Before getting pregnant I had been taking probiotics and fermented green powders (I still do), so my candida and adrenal fatigue have been under control.

While being pregnant I just want to follow the WAP principles, take coconut oil in herbal teas, avoid over eating, and avoid the foods that I'm intolerant to, and that my son is allergic too.

Sounds like you're on the right track food wise.... it's the whole comfort eating/overeating that seems to be sabotaging you're weight loss efforts (definitely has been an issue for me). Have you tried positive affirmations or Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)?

30-03-2011, 05:37 AM #13
Unregistered

A relative used the Sweet poison quit plan by David Gillespie. Worked a treat for them, not sure what their start/end weight is (probably 15-20kg?) but they are a lot slimmer now and have been for 3+ years!

25-05-2014, 07:11 PM #14
Unregistered

You can maintain your weight with proper diet and exercise. Few years ago I lost about 7kgs but regain about 9kgs the next year. I started running in the morning and track all my foods. I make sure that I take the calories I need everyday. I also enrolled to a swimming class during weekend. It is very helpful in losing weight and now I stay healthy and fit. Hydrate yourself by drinking water too.

26-12-2016, 01:49 PM #15
margaret_carvalho

RE: have you lost weight and kept it off?
Yes, through homeopathy.
https://www.welcomecure.com/