This tasty, nutritious quiche is lovely and light with a yoghurt tang and cous cous base. Delicious served warm or cold with a salad or vegies. 2 1/2 cups (463 g/161/4 oz) cooked cous cous 1/2 cup (50 g/13/4 oz) small broccoli florets 1/2 cup (50 g/13/4 oz) small cubes of pumpkin 1 tablespoon finely chopped leek 4 eggs, lightly beaten 1 cup (250 g/9 fl oz) natural yoghurt Pinch of sea salt 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil 1/4 cup (63 g/21/4 oz) crumbled low-fat feta 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF/Gas 4). Lightly spray a quiche dish with olive oil.
- Firmly press cooked cous cous into quiche dish.
- Scatter pumpkin and broccoli over base and sprinkle with shallots.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, yoghurt, herbs and sea salt, then pour over vegies.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pumpkin seeds, then bake for 50 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.